Living alone gives you the chance to make your space all your own. You may find yourself waltzing into your nearest Restoration Hardware with the realisation you can’t afford anything!!! Well I am here to keep you out of your nearest Home Goods every weekend by presenting my favorite DIY’s.
1. DIY throw. All you need is a white pillow and black fabric marker.
2. Who would believe this is made out of Popsicle sticks!!
3. Who has time for real plants?! Paint some rocks for this easy DIY cactus garden
4. Cute gold leaf painted oyster shells!
5. Easily add visual interest to your living room wall.
And there you have it! 5 ways to spruce up your space without breaking the bank! What’s some of your favorite DIY projects?!