There are certain things that all adults just know. It must be in the adulting handbook or something, I am not exactly sure. Though you will not have the world figured out by the time you are 25, I do believe there are certain things you just need to know.
Here is my list of 12 things to know by the time you’re 25.
- How to balance a check book ( assuming you have one).
- How to change a tire, by yourself
- How to schedule you own doctors/dentist appointments.
- How to sign up for your own health insurance.
- How to fix a clogged drain.
- How to check your FICO score
- How to keep your sex life, to yourself
- How to file your own taxes
- How to have a good time, without alcohol
- How to be happy, being alone
- How to not be anyone’s door mat
- How to be nice to people who are not nice to you
What do you think should be on the list? What is a valuable lesson you learned before you were 25?