You know who you are so I won’t even name names. Throughout our relationships and inevitable ends I’ve learned so much about not only myself, but the world around me.
1. I’m sorry you didn’t treat me like you were suppose to, but because of you I know how I deserve to be treated. I’m also sorry you missed out on treating a girl who would have done anything for you, like she deserved.
2. You broke me down to my lowest lows, and from the ashes I learned to build myself up, bigger and better. Check me out now. BOOYAH!
3. I didn’t realize I could be so manipulated until I met you. Thank you for showing me the twisted ways people who “love you” can be. NEVER again will I be so gullible.
4. You all showed me what I DONT want in my boyfriend. I would say what I do want, but my man now exceeds anything you were or could ever be. #sorryboutit
5. You made me realize, no man will ever make me cut off my family, only a childish jealous boy does.
6. If any guy chooses drugs or money over you, he needs to go. Material things should never come between a man and his woman.
7. A real man will make you feel like the center of his world, even when you aren’t together. He also won’t make you question whether or not you can trust him when you two are apart.
8. A Woman needs a man whose motives are clear from the get go. If your goal is marriage, and theirs isn’t, things aren’t gonna work.
9. If you break up multiple times, chances are you should stop trying to make it work. It ain’t gonna happen.
10. Each and every ex of mine taught me how I want to be treated, and how I should treat a man. Because of our not so great times, I’ve learned to really give my all in my current relationship, and do anything and everything I can to make things work whether it be sacrificing or adjusting my ways.
If its meant to be it will be, and I’m so thankful it wasn’t meant to be with us.
One thought on “10 Final Words For My Ex’s”