Moving house means a whole new space to decorate and make my own! But decorating is kinda expensive when you add up all the little things you
want, I mean NEED.
Today I’m gonna talk about my DIY entry board/shelving unit hybrid. i like this board because it is the last thing I see when I leave for the day so I like to keep things on it that keeps me motivated or makes me happy.
I got a picture frame from hobby lobby, painted it a neutral color and drilled it to a cork board to make a single hanging unit. All in all coat about $10. I then hung it over a small shelving unit also from hobby lobby that’s an industrial galvanized metal that matches the rest of my decorating. The whole unit cost about $30 including the things on the shelf.
1. Some of my favorite bulletins from church, where the messages really spoke to me. Also is my welcome tab that lets me know I am apart of the NPCC team.
2. Some of the cards/ letters I got from my students last year. I did not realize I made such an impact of this many kids. & of course there are lots of kitties on them.
3. A note my old roomie, Ari left me. It came along with this opal cross that I have on my bookself. She has no idea how much that meant to me.
4. A galvanized “K” in case I forget my name.
5. A signed ticket from that time I met Luke Bryan, and it’s the Southern/ App State game ticket I went with the man.
6. A need a little junk jar for when I get home. It has bobby pins, stamps, and movie tickets in it. Just keeps all the bobbles together.
So, this is just one of the few things I have done to brighten up my place. If you have any DIY projects I should do let me know!.